The MiniBooth II has a built in camera for instant identity photos and adds multi format large portrait and fun photos, providing the consumer with flexible choices that have otherwise not previously existed in the Australian and New Zealand markets.
The MiniBooth II is capable of downloading digital images from Bluetooth™ and infrared enabled wireless devices (such as mobile phones) as well as being able to download from digital camera media cards.
In addition, PMAL utilises the external panels of the Digital Photobooths for advertising and marketing purposes.
Key features of Digital Photobooths
- Compact and well designed for visual appearance;
- External panels provide advertising capabilities;
- Bluetooth™ and infrared enabled
- Fast digital print cycle;
- Ability to choose colour or black and white prints
- Accepts major digital camera media cards;
- Accepts coins, tokens and notes;
- Low maintenance;
- Dye sublimation technology with no wet chemical usage; and
- Fully computerised, internet enabled for remote access.